Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Using chatrooms for spec development

If people go the chat room way. Please ensure that you run under the following assumptions:
- 99% of people will not read the chat room so assume that the knowledge is not propagated
- send as a follow up email any pre-agreement reached in the chat and don't be despaired if the decision entirely changes when more eyeballs are looking at the problem via email

We have used this approach in the past for Bean Validation with decent success.

Emmanuel

PS: I personally not a big Gitter fan to say the least but then IM client is the new vim vs emacs problem, just harder.