Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

Greetings,

I have summarized some of the material that has been collected in this thread -- here.

Feedback it welcome. I will work on getting direct links from the existing web-site resources.

We are woefully behind in setting up project specific web-pages. This would go a long way toward helping provide the details that Bharath suggested in his reply from earlier today (3:34 AM PDT). If anyone has an interest in trying to assist with this kind of thing, please let us know.

Cheers,

-- Ed