Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

What developers expect to find is a CONTRIBUTING.md file which is short and concise. The wiki page is one click too far away and much too loaded.

-Markus

Von: jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Tanja Obradovic
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Juni 2019 01:00
An: jakartaee-platform developer discussions; Emily Jiang
Betreff: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

Hi All,

the wiki I initially put together is available for a while

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jakarta_EE

I have already put the link of the above wiki to the GitHub wiki

https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/wiki

Please have a look!

Thanks,

Tanja

On 2019-06-27 5:49 p.m., Emily Jiang wrote:

In response to Markus's point, I suggest on the page of https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee, add a link to the wiki Tanja is going to create. In this way, developers can easily access it as well. Multiple land pages points one central place.

Emily