Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

Thanks! You are certainly correct -- this needs a true home.

I was going to put it onto a page at Eclipse/Jakarta EE -- probably, the Jakarta EE wiki someplace so it can evolve. Give me a day or so and I'll send a link.

-- Ed