[jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE platform web site

Once we have an official Jakarta EE platform specification project,
I propose to contribute the existing content from the Java EE platform
web site [1] to the gh-pages branch of the Jakarta EE platform
repository [2].  I will make only minimal changes to the content
and wait for Pull Requests to update the content for Jakarta EE.
Clearly many parts of the web site will need to be rewritten.
I won't include the platform javadocs until we have draft javadocs
for Jakarta EE 8.

Any objections?

[1] https://javaee.github.io/javaee-spec/
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform