Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

Eduardo,

Your opinion, regardless of your age, is important to this discussion and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You represent a new generation of developers and that is critical because we are trying to build a platform for your future.

Reading through your email it seems like you prefer the incremental approach.  Is that correct?  The reason being that its less painful to slowly migrate from one platform to another than its do it all at once.  I think one problem with this argument (and both sides have a lot concerns) is that the big bang proposes not change any of the APIs at all other than the namespace. Provided tools to make changes wouldn't that be easier than the incremental approach?  I'm not sold on either but I'm asking for your opinion.

Richard