Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

On 5/7/19 8:55 AM, carlos andres de la rosa wrote:
Hello guys,

Follow this topic by mail i think is a little bit messy and is a lot of topics in one place, what do you think guys in creating a google group per specific topic to start to separate concerns and after that unify decisions, something like "Jakarta renaming platform", "Jakarta EE cadence" etc.. or something similar just to split the decision work.

Let me know what do you think

IMO, for gmail users that read email in a browser, this discussion is harder to follow (as gmail in a browser doesn't have a true nested view of the lengthy conversation). I think that it is easier to follow this discussion with gmail, via Thunderbird or some IMAP based client that can properly show the nested content.

Sorry for pointing out what may already be obvious to you/others, but I wanted to mention this in case there are some gmail (in a browser) users trying to follow this discussion and might find this response helpful. :)

Cheers,
Scott

Cheers

Carlos