Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] move tutorials from GlassFish to Jakarta EE platform project?

Are we moving over Cargo Tracker as well? If so, I would love to help move/update it.

-------- Original message --------
From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/30/19 4:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jakartaee-platform-dev] move tutorials from GlassFish to Jakarta EE platform project?

The Java EE Tutorial and First Cup of Java EE tutorials (and corresponding
sample code) have been contributed to the GlassFish project.  Should we move
them to the platform project?

The tutorials do have some GlassFish-specific parts where they describe how
to set up GlassFish so you can actually run the sample code, but their main
purpose is to teach people the programming model and APIs.

Should we rename the repositories from (e.g.) glassfish-tutorial to
jakartaee-tutorial and associate them with this platform project instead
of the GlassFish project?