Re: [jakartaee-examples-dev] Volunteering for Jakarta Examples

Welcome back to the ecosystem Andy!

I think the Jakarta EE Examples need a major overhaul to be far more use-case driven much like the Spring Boot starters.

The current format has a certain use, but honestly it is more helpful to people who are not really newcomers but want to see a certain feature in action. That said, even that could use serious help including better readmes and better index pages.

I am happy to brainstorm and contribute to this if you and others are interested. Maybe we can schedule a call to talk about it?

Lastly, any contribution to Cargo Tracker is most welcome. Here are the current issues: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/issues. I lead that project.

Reza Rahman