Re: [jakartabatch-dev] Service Release Review for v2.1.1 (addressing TCK challenges) underway

Thanks, Scott.  FYI, I just finished my local testing with a local snapshot build of batch-tck. All passed with jberet standalone, and with WildFly 27 Preview snapshot.

On Jun 9, 2022, at 10:01 AM, Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That’s right, I’m changing it to 2.1.1 as I’m releasing it.

If it helps someone to see the actual exact source  staged now as v2.1.1. in:
I could push it somewhere, but I think it’s going to merge into master (which is mostly updated) so soon that we don’t necessarily need a new branch.

Though we could do one…

From: jakartabatch-dev <jakartabatch-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Cheng Fang
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 9:57 AM
To: jakartabatch developer discussions <jakartabatch-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartabatch-dev] Service Release Review for v2.1.1 (addressing TCK challenges) underway

Just to double check, the next batch tck version will be 2.1.1, not 2.2.0. In the current repo, it's set to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT, but I suppose you intend to change it to 2.1.1 when releasing it? Maybe it's time to create a 2.1.x branch, to separate
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Just to double check, the next batch tck version will be 2.1.1, not 2.2.0.

In the current repo, it's set to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT, but I suppose you intend to change it to 2.1.1 when releasing it?

Maybe it's time to create a 2.1.x branch, to separate from any other future enhancement in tck 2.2?