Re: [jakartabatch-dev] Project Directions

Hi Ondrej,

Thank you too, for your interest.

I'm a bit surprised to see you as a committer, only because I thought the EE4J process required a formal vote before adding a new committer.

I don't recall you having been one before, or see you in the initial committer list:
https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/jakarta-batch
which sounds like you were just able to add yourself as a committer.

Is that so?

If so, understand I'm not particularly worried about you running ahead and committing a bunch of stuff on your own... but we do need to get a better handle on the process.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Ondrej Mihályi" ---03/17/2020 07:19:31 AM---Hi, I've just joined as a committer today so I will be a"Ondrej Mihályi" ---03/17/2020 07:19:31 AM---Hi, I've just joined as a committer today so I will be able to help with setting up the infra or any