[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Meeting - Tuesday February 28, 2023 12:30pm - 1:30pm (EDT)

Hello Jakarta EE Working Group members!

You are invited to the first Jakarta EE Working Group meeting of 2023. The meeting will take place on February 28th at 12:30 pm EDT! Please dial into ZOOM session https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/87571166364.

As always, we’d love to make these meetings more interactive and use them as opportunity to provide short update on the activities of the Working Group, but more importantly to  hear from members that are not currently involved in the Jakarta EE Committees and governance work, on how we can do better and what would they suggest the Working Group needs to focus next.

Here is the planned agenda for the call (we will announce the presenters names shortly)

  • Jakarta EE 11 Narrative and Direction
    • Presented by the Platform Project and Specification Committee participants
  • Jakarta EE Working Group 2023 Program Plan
    • Presented by the Steering Committee member
  • Jakarta EE Developer Survey
    • Presented by the Marketing Committee member
  • MicroProfile on Jakarta EE 10
    • Presented by a MicroProfile and Jakarta EE Working Group member
  • Open discussion
    • Feedback from the members

Looking forward to talking to you!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter:@TanjaEclipse