Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome Open Elements GmbH to the Jakarta EE Working Group as a Participant Member!

Welcome Hendrik,

As a representative of participating members in the steering committee, this is especially welcomed news. Hope you and Open Elements GmbH will find work in Jakarta EE fruitful. Let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Best
Marcin
LJC