Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome Garden State JUG to the Jakarta EE Working Group as a Guest Member

Welcome aboard, Mike and the Garden State JUG!

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

On Nov 9, 2022, at 8:01 AM, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello dear members of the Jakarta EE Working Group,

Please help me in welcoming  Garden State JUG as a Gust member of the Jakarta EE Working Group. Our community is quite familiar with GS JUG, but I would like to invite their leadership team to further introduce us to the JUG.

Welcome to the Working Group we are looking forward to your continuous support and contributions of your members to the Jakarta EE!

Best Regards,

Tanja
--
Tanja Obradovic
Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation