[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Elections Now Underway

All: The Elections are now underway.  The ballots were distributed this past Friday to those eligible to vote.

Please note we use a third party system to handle the voting process.  As a result, it is always goodness to check your spam folder and check for emails with the following subject line (eg): Vote now: Jakarta EE Steering Committee - Enterprise Rep Election”

Additionally, as we are holding three elections for Enterprise Representatives and two for Participant Representatives concurrently, many of you may be voting more than once and have received more than one email with the invitation to vote. If you feel you should have received an email and did not, please reach out to us directly.

Good luck to all the candidates!

Thank you,

Zahra

--

Zahra Fazli

Membership Process Lead | Eclipse Foundation