[jakarta.ee-wg] Welcoming NEC Corporation to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

Hello dear members of the Jakarta EE Working Group,

Please help me in welcoming NEC Corporation as a Participant member of the Jakarta EE Working Group. It is great to see continuous growth of the working group and I am looking forward to NEC Corporation contributions and collaboration with other members.

I will also invite Asai Yoshihisa and Okina Shinnosuke to introduce themselves and their company to the Jakarta EE  Working Group.

Welcome to NEC Corporation!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top