[jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome OmniFish OU to the Jakarta EE Working Group as a Participant Member

Hello dear members of the Jakarta EE Working Group,

another great news to share!

Please help me in welcoming OmniFish OU as a Participant member of the Jakarta EE Working Group. Our community is quite familiar with Ondrej Mihályi and Arjan Tijms, but I would like to invite them to introduce OmniFish to us.

Welcome to the Working Group we are looking forward to your continuous support to the Jakarta EE!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse