Hi Amelia, Wang.

it is great to see enthusiasm about new members! Thanks!

Wang,

there is no rush on this, but Amalia has laid it out very nicely below.

Amelia,

I am not aware of "Jakarta EE Members Onboarding Document" but something that we can work on. If we do not have it already, can you please log an issue at https://github.com/jakartaee/collateral/issues so Marketing Committee can have a look and work on it.

best,

Tanja

On 2021-11-04 2:01 p.m., Amelia Eiras wrote:
Hola Wang Feng,
May I call you Wang? You can call me Amelia.

Tanja,
Where can new members find the Jakarta EE Members Onboarding Document? I don't see it on the website yet, I know we created it in the summer of 2018. Thank you.

------

The Members’ quotes rotate under the Membership Benefits page. If you belong to one of the 5 Member groups listed in the Jakarta EE Charter, Guest, Committer, Participant, Enterprise, or Strategic, YOU are invited to join the #SharingIsCaring feature.

Below shows you, as a Member of the Working Group, how to participate.

Submitting a PR  against the suggested guidelines to make the process more straightforward and simpler is most welcomed once the guidelines are placed in the respective Repo.

Quote Submission Requirements:

Issue Ticket

  1. Jakarta EE Website Repository

The subject of the ticket

  •  [Member Name] Submission of (Guest, Committer, Participant, Enterprise or Strategic) Quote

Quote answers:

  • Why are you investing the time and resources into the Jakarta EE ecosystem?

Quote word count:

  • Max 60 words (add to the ticket)

Author information:

  • Name - Title- Org if any — (membership)

  • Media link of the author’s git ID, or bio, or Twitter (voluntary)

  • Photo (voluntary)

Adjusting a submitted quote:

  • Follow the above requirements.

Pull Request requirements(optional)

  • Once the Github Issue is created, you can also optionally create a Pull Request directly for the Jakarta EE Website