[jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome SOUJava to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

even though this may not be news to all of you I'd like to share it on the Working Group list, and welcome SOUJava as a guest member of the Jakarta EE Working Group! The Jakarta EE members page is updated with the new addition.

While I am sure for many SOUJava does not need an introduction I would like to invite Bruno  Souza, Otavio, Karina or Elder, if they'd like to further introduce SOUJava.

It is great to see the Jakarta EE Working Group and our community is continuously growing.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse