[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE 2022 Planning

Happy Friday, Jakartees,

With Q4 here (the planning for Jakarta EE 2022 starting), I wonder if we could finally process this ticket request [ Website Feature] Add the Jakarta EE Budget to its website under Membership Tab as a PERMANENT item #58 submitted in December 16th, 2020?

I also wonder if the 2022 drafts (both general and marketing budgets) are going to be shared via this 2 forums before the private vote (by the Steering Cmtee) stamps it?

Given that the 2020 budget has been public since Dec 2020, shouldn't we integrate early feedback from the entire active ecosystem?

#SharingIsCaring - We show it via actions that are Open Source!

Back to the top