[jakarta.ee-wg] Updates on the Redesign of the Jakarta EE Homepage

Dear Jakarta EE Working Group,

Great news! Our team with the great help of the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee has been working on redesigning the Jakarta EE website, and the first phase is to update the homepage by Sep 30.

Here is the link to this project's Github issue:  https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1236

Also, here is the preview of the work that has been implemented:
https://redesign--jakartaee.netlify.app

Please note the timeline to finish the first phase below:
September 13-17: Internal reviews of the site and agree on the final changes
September 17-22: Allocated for community feedback and testing
September 23-29: Finalize last changes
September 30: Go live with phase 1

Based on this timeline, we are welcoming community feedback and testing from Sep 17-24. Your input is valuable and appreciated, so please feel free to review and provide feedback on the Github issue by Friday, Sep 24 EOD ET.

Thanks,

Shabnam

--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top