[jakarta.ee-wg] 2021 Jakarta EE Developer Survey Report

Hi All,

The results of the Jakarta EE 2021 Developer Survey, organized by the Jakarta EE Working Group, are now available! Please find the report in Pdf attached.

A big thank you to you all for taking the time to complete the survey. With your insight, we’ve gained a clear and comprehensive view of enterprise Java strategies and priorities globally, which in turn we are sharing with the ecosystem.

Thanks,

Shabnam
--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration