Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Committee ElectionAnnouncement

I was also curious why it was a Little later this time. Almost thought it had changed to a 2-year term like the JCP somehow ;-)

Von: David Blevins
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. September 2021 20:44
An: Jakarta EE Working Group
Cc: Jakarta EE community discussions
Betreff: Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Committee ElectionAnnouncement

It's wonderful to see we will have elections this year!

For the 2018, 2019, and 2020 we had them early in the year:

June 10, 2018 - https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakarta.ee-wg/msg00087.html

  May 21, 2019 - https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakarta.ee-wg/msg00288.html

March 30, 2020 - https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakarta.ee-wg/msg00410.html

The latest we've had them in the past was June and Paul White called out that we were late in getting them started.  Since then we've inched closer to trying to get them into Q1.

Will we be trying to get back into that rhythm next year and can we get a bit better with having them on the same date?

--

David Blevins

http://twitter.com/dblevins

http://www.tomitribe.com