[jakarta.ee-wg] Lets us know about Jakarta EE end user success stories!

Dear Jakarta EE Community,

We are in constant search of Jakarta EE end user success stories! If you are involved in or aware of a project using Jakarta EE, please get in touch. I would love to highlight your project success and let the world know about it.

Please contact marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx with your end user success stories and we’ll take it from there.

If have any questions please feel free to get in touch with Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and me,  Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> as we’ll be happy to answer any questions and help out.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse