Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] [Feedback Needed via git issue] Jakarta EE 9.1 Contributors Cards - Release Page

Hello,

Small updates on overall progress:

The current status is been tracking in https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1165

Closed today:
https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1179
https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1177

Opened:
https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1172
https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1186

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 1:52 PM Cesar Hernandez <chernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 12:15 PM Amelia Eiras <aeiras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A new pull request was submitted this AM: jakarta 9.1 contributors list data #1168

Important:
This new PR and future Jakarta release pages must never delete the past release pages where the Contributors' highlights are housed.
This has been stated in the git issue Release 9.1 Updates to jakarta.ee #1165.

Cheers,