Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Charter Update - Published

Thank you, Sharon!

can you please add the redline link of the document showing what was changed on v.15 directly in the history part, please?
Ideally, every adjustment has the redline showing exactly what was modified. Otherwise, we won't know how we started and what was changed overtime. Thank you!

The Revised v1.5 November 24, 2020 - Updates in support of the Eclipse Foundation corporate restructuring