Von: Tanja Obradovic
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Februar 2021 17:15
An: Jakarta EE Working Group
Betreff: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome jadeva GmbH to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

I'd like to share the great news with You, and welcome our new participant member  jadeva GmbH  to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page will be updated shortly with the new addition and I would like to invite Claudia Geiger and Stephan Zubke, to further introduce the company and themselves.

It is great to see the Jakarta EE Working Group and our community is continuously growing.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse