Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Marketing and Brand Committee - Announcing the Participant Representative!

Congratulations, formidable Tetiana!

I drafted the onboarding of new members document many years ago. Maybe you have the opportunity to resurrect that document, then submit a PR to add it to under Membership space under the website as well, etc.  The document must become fluid and public and intake PRs of new members.  After all, those who have to go through the motions are the best equipped to provide improvements on most documentation.

💙