[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Marketing and Brand Committee - Committer Member Representative Election - Announcing the Candidates

As communicated we will be holding an election for the Jakarta EE Marketing and Brand Committee to fill the Committer Member Representative.

This email communication is to let you know who is standing and the process: Who are the Candidates?

We are extremely pleased to announce the standing candidates (alphabetical by last name):

·      Markus Karg

·      Otavio Santana

Their candidate information sheets are linked.

Who Receives Ballots?

 You will receive a ballot if you are an EE4J Project Committer.

When is the Election?

 Ballots will be distributed by the end of day tomorrow and the election will close on January 26, 2021.  Please note candidates standing are entitled to vote as well.

Where can I find more Information?

The Working Group Charter defines the various committees and their responsibilities.  You may also refer to the Eclipse Foundation Working Group Operations Guide for an overview of the entire election process.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out via the mailing list or contact the undersigned.

Best Regards,

Sharon

Back to the top