Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] 回复: Welcome Beijing Huayu Information Technology Co., Ltd (Thuisoft) tothe Jakarta EE Working Group

Welcome to the Working Group! Can you briefly describe what services your applications provide?

-Markus

Von: jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von ???
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020 03:14
An: Tanja Obradovic; Jakarta EE Working Group
Betreff: [jakarta.ee-wg]
回复: Welcome Beijing Huayu Information Technology Co., Ltd (Thuisoft) tothe Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

Thanks Tanja, thank you all.It is a great honor to join the JakartaEE working group.

We are from Beijing Thunisoft Information Technology Co., Ltd.Thunisoft adheres to the enterprise spirit of "Self-discipline and Social Commitment", adheres to the values of honesty and integrity, takes "Continuous innovation,to serve for customers' success" as its mission, focuses on software and information services, providing customers with a full range of solutions and services for their informatization business, and is your trusted expert in intelligent information services.

For more than ten years, the applications we have provided to our customers are based on the Java EE architecture.So we joined the Jakarta EE working group, hoping to communicate more with you, learn from you, understand and participate in the development and construction of JakartaEE, provide customers with better applications and products, and make our little contribution to JakartaEE.

I am the R&D manager of our company, responsible for product design and function development. My leader, Bao Ning, is a department manager who is responsible for the technical management of the entire company. Wang Ruiqian is our marketing director, responsible for marketing and business related work.

In the future, I hope to work with you to make JakartaEE develop better and better. Thank you again.

Best Regards,

Zhang

张创伟      研究院
北京华宇信息技术有限公司
BEIJING THUNISOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION LIMITED
北京市海淀区西小口路66号中关村东升科技园-领地B-25 (100192)
手机 15110264604电话 010-8262 2288  6822

传真 010-8215 0616/8              邮箱 zhangchw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

网址 www.thunisoft.com