In the MPWG 1 public forum, we continue to have issues as well.

Thanks for looking into this. I recommend a new thread is started to enable your update to this community. 💙
I have already followed the question in the MPWG space.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 2:13 PM Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our friends at Beijing Huayu Information Technology Co., Ltd (Thunisoft), have some issues with posting the reply to the mailing list, that I expect will be corrected soon. I expect this will be corrected shortly.

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-12-18 2:38 p.m., Amelia Eiras wrote:
Welcome to the Jakarta EE ecosystem Thuisoft Team!
Please consider submitting a Thuisoft quote: quote Submission Guidelines- draft v_0.1. The idea of this community initiative is for all Members listed under the Jakarta EE Charter to be highlighted in the quote section under the Jakarta EE website under Membership tab
You, by becoming a member, can already help improve what needs improving via your actions!💙

I look forward to open-communications & open collaboration via the public forums with you!
Tania,
This and similar written Members' onboarding into Jakarta EE Working Group announcements are a wonderful part of effective communicating processes. Thank you!