[jakarta.ee-wg] FOSDEM 2021 - Presentations - Call for Participation

Hello All,

Before we all take off for the holidays please consider submitting a talk for FOSDEM 2021. With it being the biggest OSS conference in Europe and one of the largest globally, it’s a great opportunity to talk about our projects and everything we do at Eclipse Foundation.

https://fosdem.org/2021/news/2020-12-12-call-for-participation/

Happy Holidays and all the best in the New 2021! Above all stay safe and healthy!!!

Warm Regards,
Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse