Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Budget question

Hola Michael,

I am so happy to see your open-source budget transparency request arrive to this forum. +1

Thank YOU,

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 11:16 AM Michael Minella <mminella@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Is there an easy way to get a copy of this year's approved budget and last year's actual expenditures? I started to look through meeting minutes docs, but found a bunch of Google doc links I don't have access to and wanted to find out if there was an easier way to get a hold of those items. Thanks in advance for any insights!

Thanks,
Michael Minella
Sr. Manager - Spring Engineering
VMware