Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Contributors Page] Website Contribution - New feature

Dias Jakartees,

A few Jakartees and Chris, WebMaster, helped merged the Contributor card list #923 PR this AM. 💙

Jakarta EE 9 Release Page - WIP  shows 6 contributors' cards at a time. The cards rotate every 15seconds.  The program captures the contributions of more than 100 individuals associated with work on the Jakarta EE Specs & EE4J repo.  Activity ranges from Oct 1st, 2019 to Nov 6th, 2020 ( The technical release for 9 ended on that day).

Closing this thread and PR update,