Von: Amelia Eiras
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. September 2020 19:02
An: Jakarta EE Working Group; Jakarta EE Community; Will Lyons
Betreff: Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Minutes of the Sept 1,2020 Jakarta EE Steering Committee meeting

Thank you Will, cmte-chair,  for on behalf of the Committee sending a copy/paste of the approved minutes directly to the WG mailing list. This is a serious improvement for the project.

Is there a plan to scale this action and implement it, without deviation,  as one of the project communication rules for the Marketing and the Specification private groups as well?

Thanks for the follow up,