Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Member Elections - Nomination Period Open!

Hello All,

here is another reminder about the upcoming Jakarta EE Working Group Elections.

I also wanted to follow up as we just finished a Jakarta Monthly Update meeting where we had a lot of questions regarding who can run in these elections.

While it seems to be clear who is eligible and can vote for Participant Representative, I still think pointer to various membership level for  organizations  may help.

For a Committer Representative, we encourage anyone who is a Committer on the EE4J project can be nominated in the elections ( if any question/issues Eclipse Foundation will help as always ). The idea of having a Committer Representative is to allow committers who are NOT employees of Member organizations to have a seat at the committee. We a gentleman's agreement in place to ensure this.

In short - please self-nominate or nominate a Committer on the EE4J project for Committer Representative seat and we will help with the rest.

Here are the open seats

Steering Committee

One seat allocated for Participant Members

One seat allocated for Committer Members

Specification Committee

One seat allocated for Participant Members

One seat allocated for Committer Members

Marketing and Brand Committee

One seat allocated for Participant Members

One seat allocated for Committer Members

Best Regards,

Tanja