Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome Kingdee Apusic Cloud Computing to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Welcome, awesome to see you here. Asian representation for Jakarta EE is much needed for so many reasons. It is an important market where we hardly have any footprint as a community. You guys can help change that.

Reza Rahman