For people who don't know TMaxSoft, they build a Java EE server called JEUS and have been doing that for a very long time. They mostly focus on the Korean market. I wrote two articles about them in 2013:

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:44 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great news.

From: jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Tanja Obradovic
Sent: 12 February 2020 21:12
To: Jakarta EE Working Group <jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jakartaee@xxxxxxxxxx; jakartaee_m@xxxxxxxxxx;
김정희 <jeonghui_kim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome TmaxSoft Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

I'd like to share the great news with you and welcome TmaxSoft Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group!

The Jakarta EE members page is already updated with the new addition and I would like to invite Jeonghui Kim or someone else from TmaxSoft to further introduce themselves.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse