Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Jakarta EE Development Workspace - Slack invite

Hey Tanja,

Could we maybe get (or is there) a page on jakarta.ee with the Slack signup link?  I can put that link in the old javaee-wg slack channel that Adam started and people can slowly trickle over.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins