[jakarta.ee-wg] Recordings of Jakarta EE Update call, Dec 11th 2019

Hello All,

I wanted to share Jakarta EE Update call links this way with you as well, and invite you to review and get back to us with any questions or suggestions

The recording link of the entire Jakarta EE Update call

Agenda - Wednesday December 11 , 2019

Quick reminder for you that the next call is scheduled for January 15th 2020. Dial in details are in the Jakarta EE Community Calendar.  As always the call will be recorded in the case you cannot attend live. Agenda document will contain topics for January call a week prior the call.

Any questions / comments, please let me know.

Thanks,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse