Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Help ship Jakarta EE 8: Getting JakartaSpecification PRs across the finish line

Edwin,

Awesome! Thanks so much!

On 2019-07-31 2:46 p.m., Edwin Derks wrote:
Hi David,

Just to let you know that your call for help isn't landing on deaf ears, I will try to get involved and see what I can do to contribute. However, in all honesty, for me as an individual that has not contributed yet, it is a lot of information to process in order to get a grasp of the actual status of each specification project, and what needs to be done. I have seen the email with pointers that mentioned, so I will take that as a starting point and see what I can do from there.

Kind regards,

Edwin