Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Update and call for action regarding Jakarta EE Trademark

Hi all,
I have a question on Jakarta EE mark usage. Lets say that there exists a new open source project which aims to implement Jakarta EE specifications. As I understand correctly, the project must  have a membership in Eclipse foundation to release its open source implementation with Jakarta EE compatible logo. Am I right?
If yes, I think this is not a good thing for the open source community. What is the rational behind this restriction for using the Jakarta EE logo/mark?
Every implementation which is capable of passing related TCK tests must able to use the Jakarta EE logo.
Regards.
Gurkan