Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] [ee4j-pmc] Use of CDI acronym

Jason Green == +1 funny.
Made my day!

--drg

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:22 PM Jason Greene <jason.greene@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do we also have to say Transmission Control Protocol and electronic mail? :)

On Jul 12, 2019, at 2:18 PM, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not aware of any issues with regards to Red Hat or IBM trademarks, acronym or otherwise, that would affect Bean Validation, CDI, or Batch.  Those projects are being provisioned now with those names and acronyms.

On the Oracle acronyms, that situation has greatly improved and there are usages of say "EJB" and "JMS" that are ok.

  - https://jakarta.ee/legal/acronym_guidelines/`