[jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group September 2018 call - follow up

Hello All,

many thanks everyone who was able to join the call today. For the Working Group (WG) members who were not able to attend, please review the meeting recording.

Again, a very special thanks to Dmitry Kornilov, Ivar Grimstad, Heiko Rupp and Neil Patterson for providing updates on the various Jakarta EE activities. Many thanks to Paul While for the help as well.

As indicated we would love to have these calls on the monthly bases. While we are not sure we can select time that works for everyone, we created this Doodle poll to select the best time for most of us. Please respond and let me know what time slot would work for you. I have extended the poll with day / times suggested by Ameila. Note: we are trying to get your input on the day / time in a week, please do not focus on the poll dates.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

+1.613.295.0105 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Avast logo