Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Minutes from Jakarta EE Steering Committee Meeting August 21

I was unable to log into the Steering Committee call this morning. When I clicked on Zoom I got this message:

“The page you were on is trying to send you to https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/355402799.”

When I went there, I was the only one.

I then tried the Zoom for the Special Spec Committee call and again was the only one there --- which made sense since that meeting won’t start until an hour after the regular Spec Committee meeting.

What is the correct Zoom address for the weekly Spec Committee calls?

I suggest that you include the Zoom address every time you send out the Agenda for a meeting. This is not the first time that an EE4J Committee Zoom address has changed.

MikeD