Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Committee Election Results

Ivar,

Thanks a lot for offering the seat in the Specifications Committee.

And thanks to everyone who voted for me in either of the 3 categories.

Happy to accept.

As I don’t have any mandatory duties at Oracle Code One I am also happy to attend F2F Meetings like EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg or the Commuity Day.

It gives members of the community a broad representation (with 3 different LJC members elected to 3 participant seats plus Ivar and myself as Individuals)

Fingers crossed Maybe next time there could even be a few other individual candidates.

Werner