Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Committee Election Results

On Jul 17, 2018, at 6:48 AM, Paul White <paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Specification Committee - Committer Member: Ivar Grimstad

I'll point out one more time for today's Steering Committee meeting, the PMC has a seat on the Specification Committee:

- "At least one seat is allocated to a representative of the EE4J PMC. The EE4J PMC may decide how to select its representative."

Ivar did not need to take the Committer seat away from someone who could use it and is not on the PMC.

We should discuss today how we want to correct this.

-David

Back to the top