[jakarta.ee-wg] Useopen Middleware requests to join the working group

Hi,

I would like to join the working group as Useopen Middleware's representative.  Useopen (永源 YongYuan) is Chinese middleware company that focus on JavaEE and Cloud. We had helped many customer to buildenterprise software and provide consulting service.

Person information: I had worked for Redhat JBoss team and Iona Orbix/Artix/CXF team for more than 15 years. I would like to make JavaEE/JakartaEE well known more in China.

Thanks
Jeff Zhang

Back to the top