Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Establishing Jakarta EE working group committees

Hi Paul,

Tomitribe would like to nominate:

- Steering Committee: myself, Richard Monson-Haefel (alt)
- Specifications Committee: : myself, Richard Monson-Haefel (alt)
- Marketing Committee: Amelia Eiras, Jonathan Gallimore (alt)

-David