[jakarta.ee-spec] Could one of the Specification Committee members please merge specifications/pull/668 + promote the XML Binding TCK 4.0.1

Hi,

specifications/pull/668 [1] is for promoting the XML Binding TCK 4.0.1 for TCK Challenge [2].

To help whomever does the work of promoting the TCK and merging the change, I provided the following steps in [1] based on how previous Specification artifact promotions were done.  I'm repeating here to ensure that all understand the "how to promote":
"

Could one of the Specifications Committee members please run the https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-spec-committee/job/promote-release job to promote the https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/jakarta-xml-binding-tck-4.0.1.zip TCK

I think the parameters to pass in would be (as per previous job):

  1. SPEC_NAME=xml-binding
  2. SPEC_VERSION=4.0
  3. FILE_URLS=https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/jakarta-xml-binding-tck-4.0.1.zip
"
It would be very helpful if this TCK could be promoted today and I think if you use the above parameter settings, the promotion job will just work.  If anything goes wrong, do not worry as things occasionally go wrong for various reasons.

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/668
[2] https://github.com/jakartaee/jaxb-tck/issues/82